At the beginning of each school year a medical update form is sent home.  At the bottom of the form, you can elect to give permission for your child to receive Tylenol (Acetominophen) as needed at school for minor discomfort.

If your child needs to receive any other medication (either prescription or "over the counter"), the following guidelines must be followed:

  • The medication must be delivered by parent/guardian to the Health Office in the original container.
  • The medication must be accompanied by a "Medication Administration" form signed by both the M.D. and the parent. ( "Medication Administration" forms are available in the Health Office and can also be printed from the HOM web site.)